Monday, October 29, 2007

HOT....


So I could go off about what a great husband Scott is, I could talk about how he is so patient and loving with the girls and with me, I could say how I appreciate how helpful he is as soon as he gets home from a long day of work- bathes the girls, cleans their room, mops the floor, entertains the girls, I could say what a godly man he is- studies the Bible and applies it to his daily life, I could mention the many hours he volunteers at church with Men's Ministry, I could mention how he supports my ministry- watches the girls every Tuesday so I can lead a group of college woman, I could say how he always compliments me and how romantic he is but instead I am just going to say one word that describes him and I think you will all agree- the man is HOT!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a great guy! Not as hot as Brent though...

Anonymous said...

What an amazing wife you are. That is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I love you! Scott