Monday, October 22, 2007

My Favorite Time of Day


So some people have asked me how I manage to have time to scrapbook with three small children and this is how.....NAPTIME.....I am not much of a schedule type person when it comes to babies.....in fact I'm not at all in regards to feeding but once they hit around 6 months I become a bit of a nap-nazzi.... So everyday I put the girls down at the same time, I do everything possible to keep them awake until nap time so that I can have some time to myself. And for us it has been really easy...they just seem to lay down and nap and usually for 2-3 hours. I know I am very blessed in this because not all children nap well but thankfully mine do.....until they reach that age....well I think Karis is there....while I was up here blogging away I thought I heard something....and this is what I found in the living room......and she looks up with her cute little face and says, "I will have a good attitude." How could I resist? She is now laying on the couch watching noggin...the main reason we pay for cable by the way......
OK so I can't figure out how to turn the photo....can someone help me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and I love her attitude comment!