Sunday, October 21, 2007

In Case You Were Wondering

I thought my first official post should be a little update on our lives....
So....we are still living in the same place and we love it!
Scott and I are still loving being married to each other....but for some reason I can't find any photos of just the two of us....well I found one but I was pregnant....so that is a bit outdated.
Hailey is now 4 1/2 and doing great. She goes to Preschool on M,W, F afternoons. She is into princesses and baby dolls and socializing (wonder where she gets it).
Karis is almost 3 and busy as ever! She keeps us hopping with her spunky, spirited, did I say spunky? personality!!
Avery is 1 and as sweet as ever. She loves her big sisters!

So that's us in a nutshell.....

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute! I look forward to lots of posts.

LAURA said...

IT IS GOOD TO KEEP TRACK OF THE HOEFERS!