As my little single sister Rachael pointed out...if I wasn't spending so much time blogging maybe these things wouldn't happen......
I thought it was a little too quiet so I went to check on Karis. She was sitting on Avery's changing table (in the same gymnastic outfit she has worn since Sunday) spreading vaseline all over her arms and legs. Thick, greasy layers of non-water-soluble vaseline. This may have been humorous if it wasn't the 4th time she has done this. Thankfully I got in before she did her hair....she usually covers it as well....oh well....
Oh an another Rachaelism...I asked her if she had read my blog yet and she responded: "Blogs are for stay-at-home mothers who have nothing else to do all day......"
Oh the day when she can stay home with little ones and do nothing all day.....
Actually I know she was totally kidding and doesn't mean that because she has experienced my children for a couple of days and I think she was rather exhausted....and that was when there were only two.
5 comments:
Oh that little Karis! Maybe the fact that you take photos of her mischief encourages it...
We should tell Rachael that blogging is a mom's way of having a conversation with an adult...even though it's often one-sided.
Boy, do I relate or what? Blogging is a way to escape my own motherhood challenges for a while, to laugh at others'... like yours! ha ha! j/k :) I did enjoy this one of Karis immensely. Too funny!
It sounds like your sister also has a great sense of humore. :)
Abby -
That is sooo funny. I knew Karis was the one with the spunk!!! Wait until you have 3 teenage girls. Enjoy it while you can!
Ellen
Abby,
I am loving your blog, thanks for sharing, the girls are so big, I can't believe it! Amanda likes to hear the stories you have posted, thanks.
I miss you guys!
Katie myers
Too funny! LOL - well, at least she'll keep that gorgeous skin for years and years...
Post a Comment