So Hailey and Karis are so into princessess...so into them....so when I saw Disney on Ice was coming I had to take the girls. They had a wonderful time!!! Karis cried when Mickey and Minnie came out (she was "scared to deaf"), she was also terrified basically anytime a non-princess was out- the 7 dwarfs, Alladin, anyone not in a tiara......but other than that she had a great time. We went with "Gamma", Grandma Ruby, and Sadie. Here are some photos: The photo quality is awful....I should have asked Dave (my good photographer friend) for some tips before I attempted to take these photos but Oh well...you get the idea. The girls wore their princess clothes...right down to the shoes...of course it hurt too much to walk in them so I ended up carrying Karis most of the way. She had her Christmas dress on from last year....finally decided on that after changing 3 times!! We completed the day with lunch at the Olive Garden.
3 comments:
They look beautiful in their princess dresses!
I especially love the photo of the princess shoes! Looks like it was fun.
Looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment