Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween- A Very Busy Day!

Getting ready to trick or treat.

Hailey's class....aren't they cute?
Hailey saying her little poem....



The cookies we decorated.


The pumpkin shaped toast for breakfast.


Well Halloween is over.....and I am a bit relieved I must confess. It was quite a busy day!!





This is how it went:
8:00- Girls got up and we made pumpkin shaped toast
8:30- We decorated Pumpkin cookies for Hailey's Preschool class- a huge mess of sprinkles everywhere
10:30- Dropped Karis off at a friend's house and took Hailey to Speech
12:00- Took Hailey to Preschool
1:30- Picked Karis up from her friend's and went to Hailey's school for her Halloween party.
Had a great time at the party....Hailey did a little Pumpkin rhyme with her friends, we played games and had lots of treats.
3:30- Went downtown for trick or treating...all the businesses and shop pass out candy. Very fun and we saw lots of friends
5:00- Went to church for pizza and a party...the pizza never came so
5:45- Went to Wing Central (delicious hamburgers) with some friends for dinner
6:30- Met some more friends at their house and went trick-or-treating
7:30- Went to our neighbor's house trick-or-treating
8:30- Came home and put the girlies to bed.....

Now we have 3 big buckets of candy to enjoy until Christmas I would imagine......

Oh in case you can't tell:
Hailey was a butterfly
Karis a skunk with a heart on the bottom that said, "Little Stinker"- very appropriate since that is one of our nicknames for her. She walked around saying, "I'm a little stinker!"

Avery was an octopus and she learned how to say, "tick-o-teat"!!
Happy Halloween and Good Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the octopus!! Jealous that we missed out on a Wing Central trip.

Andrea said...

Makes me a little tired just reading about it... The girlies are cute. I'm surprised Karis didn't insist on going as a ballerina in her leotard.

Jen said...

I love their costumes. They look so cute!