Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bud's 80th Birthday Party




Scott's Dad- the girl's Grandpa celebrated his 80th Birthday last weekend. We had a great time going up to Prosser and hanging out with the family. There are always lots of kids around...aren't they all adorable by the way? Those Hoefer genes....good ones! Anyway it was fun because we can really see some resemblances with our girls and their 2nd cousins. Amazing. And also we heard from several that Avery looks just like Audi did at that age. Can't wait to see a photo of her. And we also hear that Karis looks like Emily who isn't pictured but her older sister Gabby is. Anyway it was a great time celebrating a wonderful Dad/Grandpa/Great Grandpa. I think he has over 60 grandchildren and great grandchildren!! Now that is a legacy!! We know Grandma was looking down on us and smiling at all her wonderful children and grandchildren.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute kids! Julie

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Bud, sounds like a great party

Nancy said...

Yes, a beautiful family Bud and Jean perpetuated! I'm glad to have married into such a wonderful family and to have mothered some of the Hoefer offspring here!I'll find that photo of Audi soon, Abby, really I will...