
- Hanging out with all of my siblings.
-8 Kids 5 and under tearing up the house
-Great, delicious food
- Crafts by Hannah
- Prizes by Mom
- Girls all gathered around Papa's computer looking at animals
- Hailey reading her Thanksgiving story to Grandma Ruby, Gamma, and Papa
-Shopping the next day
- Hannah and Rachael confused how I could deliberate over socks that cost $2 but manage to buy many other expensive items because they were such a "good deal"
- Oh and last but not least at church the night before. The girls wouldn't share what they were thankful for but Avery did...."I'm thankful for my poopy"- thankfully no one heard her- I knew it was coming and fled the sanctuary.....Love the potty talk stage we are in here.....apparently its normal but my goodness......
2 comments:
Yes, that was a fun day!
Where is the picture of me????
Post a Comment