We got our December update of Alex and we are finally in IBESR. Praise God. We just need to pray we get through quickly and on to the next step. This waiting is not fun. Avery now looks at his picture and goes, "There's my Alex. He's my brudder. Where is my brudder?" It brings tears to my eyes. I never knew this would be so difficult. And they shaved his head. I am so sad about that but we can grow his hair out when he gets home. Not out like long but I want some fuzzy hair- he looks so cute with it. I do understand with 100 babies shaved heads are much easier!! Thanks everyone who prays for him and for us!!
6 comments:
He is very cute.
What a cutie!
We hope he gets to come home soon!
Ohhhh... that was long. Praying that IBESR is quick and efficient with your file. He is such a cutie and the waiting is not fun.
Ahhh, what a sweetie! Congrats on making it to the next step in the process!
Amber
What a sweetie! Praying you get through IBESR quickly.
Post a Comment