Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Perfect Kind of Day




The weather was so nice today....got up to 59 and sunny the whole time. I went and worked in Hailey's room which I always enjoy and then the little girls and I went to Super One for lunch. They love the pizza and free clown ride. Then we walked around our quaint little town. Went to the pet store and a new clothing store- Flirt- with really cute clothes!! Can't wait to go back on my own and try some stuff on. Then when we were driving around we saw Santa! He comes every year and drives around town in a red convertible with lights all over loaded with gifts! So the girls got out of the car and he gave them each a gift. They were so thrilled. They each got a little stuffed animal. They talked about it all day. Karis would say, "I was brave and said Merry Christmas." and Avery would say, "I was a little nervous". Yep...that's true....Then we came home and the girls drove their new little car around (their old one broke but we got it replaced with this one), then the girls played outside on the swing set. Who would have thought we'd be swinging in December? Anyway it was a great day!OH and I have a new friend blogging...the Coopers so check them out on Moondanceranch on my bloglist!

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

I enjoyed the nice, warm weather today too! I hope it snows for Christmas at least though! :)

Becky said...

Looks like a great time on the bike.

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

Okay those little cars are too much fun...I want to drive it!! I'm glad you guys had a great time enjoying the sunshine!