Friday, December 5, 2008

Hailey's Christmas Program


So Hailey had her first school Christmas program and it was adorable. She was so excited about it and couldn't tell us what any of the songs were because it was a surprise. Too cute. At the end as a surprise to the parents they all put a little Rudolph nose on. It was so sweet because they thought it was such a HUGE surprise to us and they were just laughing and laughing. Afterwards we went into her class and had treats with the teacher. It was such a neat time. We love Hailey's school and her teacher. We loved that the songs were about Christmas and even an African folk song about Jesus. Isn't the picture of her with her friends adorable? She has some great friends at school and we are so glad!

4 comments:

Monica said...

Beautiful. I think you should post the group photo on your FB page and tag "M" so we can all be on the look-out for him. : ) I got a good chuckle this morning from your recent posts--I can just picture you at the stores--thanks so much for the laughs.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I bet Hailey had a great time. She looks so happy with her friends.

Amber and Nala said...

So cute!

Jen said...

She's adorable! I love Christmas programs. Hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday season!!