Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My New Look


OK so this isn't really my new look- although the hair is- for the first time in 15 years I have bangs!! I like them I think. Anyway I went to Bunko last night and we had a theme. Can you guess what it was? And no the tat is not real! And yes the shirt does belong to Hailey- our 5 year old! And no the cigarette is not real either. I hesitated to post this or not as it is a bit mortifying so it may be coming off but for now it is posted!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness. Not sure I want to guess the theme. Your haircut reminds me of when you first cut it short after college - but more updated. Looks really cute.

Heidi C said...

what a hottie! :) love the 'scott' tattoo! you crack me up. but honestly i love the haircut. bangs look good on you.

Amber and Nala said...

Oh, I can't stop laughing! You are too funny! How fun to have a theme to your bunko night. :) Like the new hair too!

Amber

Anonymous said...

Whatever...we all know that's how you really dress!

Becky said...

I do like your new hair.

Moon Dance Ranch said...

O we knew Scott liked the wild ones!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebekah Hubley said...

Hey girl... The way I see it; if you can fit into your 5 year old's shirt, that it should stay on your blog FOREVER!!!! You should be very proud of that after 3 kiddos... I know... :-) Love the tattoo too! ;-)