Here she is after everyone got home this afternoon. She and Karis waited all afternoon for Daddy and Hailey so that she could open her presents. It was so cute, a couple days ago Hailey and Karis really wanted to wrap all her presents. So they did. They put them each in a gift bag so it was perfect for all of us. A lot less work for me and easy for her to open. She ended up getting a doll like her sisters have. Being the youngest you tend to get things at a younger age. But she is ready I think. She plays so much with dolls and has really wanted one with hair. She takes really good care of things also so I figured she might as well start enjoying the doll a year or two earlier.
I attempted to make a large cupcake cake. The picture on the pan was way cuter. I definitely learned a few things so hopefully next time it will be cuter. The frosting is green because that is her new favorite color. She is so into green.
In the morning we dropped the girls off at school and then we went to Krispy Kreme. Chocolate maple bars are one of her absolute favorite foods so we had to indulge. Oh and I bought a darling dress for her this summer at the sale when I went with my Mom. Saved it for today and pulled it out for her to wear. "Umm..take it back Mom, I want a shiny dress." That's what she said. Is Karis her big sister or what?! So she goes and finds one of Karis' old ballet outfits that the tutu is all torn up and wears that! I couldn't have that, so we went shopping and I let her pick out her own new ballet outfit. This would be her first that is hers first. Man. It must be tough being the youngest girl! :)For lunch we made our own pizzas-another of her favorite foods. She had so much fun spreading the sauce and fixing her little pizza and then she ate really well too.

Here she is in her new ballet outfit. I really hope she wears clothes after this and doesn't follow Karis' lead. Karis got a ballet outfit and if you all remember literally wore it for over a year. Like I would do the week's worth of laundry and have NONE for her except underwear and the ballet outfit. Please let this child be inclined to wear some normal clothes also!!
After presents we went out to a great Italian restaurant here. I thought Avery would get some noodles of some sort but no...she had cheese pizza! She loved it though! It was such a fun day. Tomorrow I will highlight her stats. We have her 3 year appointment tomorrow. But for now I just have to say I love this girl so much!! I kept kissing on her all day today thinking how incredibly blessed we are to have 3 healthy, beautiful little girls. One more thing- everyone who I told that it was her Birthday today said, "Oh- are you two?" Poor girl....the size of a 2 year old. I am hoping tomorrow she weighs in at at least 26 pounds!!
4 comments:
Sounds like a really fun day! She looks so grown up. New haircut? Happy Birthday Avery!!
Happy Birthday to Avery! Love that next to last pic of her and the one of her and Scott in the collage. :) CUTE! Sounds like it was a perfect day!
Yes-i was wondering that too-did she get a haircut? Happy Birthday to her!
Avery looks so grownup and yes 3 in these pictures!!!
Post a Comment