Monday, October 29, 2007

This is for you Aunt Ginger...




So my Aunt Ginger thinks my girls are too girly.....personally I don't know how anyone could be too girly but anyway.....she decided they needed a little craftsman tool set....where here you go Ging....Karis is wearing the goggles with her ballet suit, I was thinking how proud you would be.....until she said, "These are my swimming goggles...I am swimming in the pool" Sorry Ging...no manual labor out of this one either......



Although I think Hailey is showing some real potential with that hammer.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I don't think Ginger will ever make those girls any less girly!

Anonymous said...

I would have to say they are born with it!! Although my little Gracie is quite the little tom boy. I am sure Ginger would love her :) By the way, I am catching up and have to say the post about your husband was so sweet, love the playroom concept and keep sharing more pics of your house!!

Anonymous said...

I am quite proud of them. Little Ginger was just toying with you about the swimming goggles. I too think there is great potential.

So Hannah are you saying I just have to try harder?

Sara,I have heard about the little Gracie girl. I am sure I would be able to relate to her just fine.

Jen said...

I am loving all your posts! Your playroom is awesome......I want one! :) I'll be sharing some pictures soon of the felt projects. Actually, they're from my sisters blog and it's garland for around the tree and ornaments. I am loving felt right now! Also, to answer your question about the jumper...it's one of those big inflatable jumpers you rent and it was Hello Kitty themed. It was a big hit! I'll add pictures soon so you can see it. :)

Anonymous said...

You must have a lot of time on your hands if you can do 5 posts in one day! Maybe I'll have to drop Emmett off so I can get some stuff done around here...