

But not quite!! But seriously don't they look so cozy laying on the floor on blankets watching TV with a bowl next to them? Karis woke up this morning throwing up and has since about 8 times I think. Avery has a little cold but is convinced she has the flu too.....after Karis throws up- Avery gives a little cough, cough and says, "I sick tooooo". We wouldn't want Karis to get all the cuddles! And I will say I feel bad she is sick and hope the rest of us don't catch it but it has been a really nice morning. Just one active kid to take care of makes me able to get more done...like blogging and scrapbooking. Figured I might as well do something enjoyable since we were supposed to be gone all morning anyway. And Avery has been crafting most of the morning too. I LOVE crayola's toddler stuff. She has the markers, paints, and stamps and they all work so well and way less mess and no prep for me!
Also a couple funny Avery's. (Can you tell I am stuck at home- the blogging always increases.)She is really into changing her baby's diaper. She always brings it to me and says, "EWW...look Mom...she pooped and its disgusting!" Yesterday she was going to change her baby and the baby fell forward and hit her in the face. You know what I mean...the doll is floppy but the head is hard so it hurt a little. She burst into tears and yelled, "I am never changing baby's diaper again! She hurt me!) That's why 2 year olds shouldn't be mothers!!
4 comments:
Hope Karis feels better soon!
I've "almost" had that feeling too - like if I just woke up sick all I'd have to do is just lay there and watch TV all day, but yeah, almost! Hope she's better soon and that the rest of you don't get sick!
Hope Karis is feeling better!
Amber
Post a Comment