For Hailey's Birthday I got her an American Girl Doll Cookbook called Tiny Treats. It has the cutest ideas for all you American Girl Mothers out there. I found it on ebay new for $2. Anyway yesterday they made "donuts". You take cheerios and dip them in powdered sugar or chocolate. It was fun and easy and as you can see Maddie the doll thoroughly enjoyed it!Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tiny Treats and Pocahontas
One of our friends accidentally left her Pocahontas costume here and to my surprise Karis loves it. In fact she wore it all day yesterday including to Hailey's school for the Dr. Seuss Carpet Read Time. I think everyone expects her to come in some sort of costume- usually it is a princess dress though. And of course she wore a random pink shirt underneath that says Little Miss Giggles. Too appropriate!
For Hailey's Birthday I got her an American Girl Doll Cookbook called Tiny Treats. It has the cutest ideas for all you American Girl Mothers out there. I found it on ebay new for $2. Anyway yesterday they made "donuts". You take cheerios and dip them in powdered sugar or chocolate. It was fun and easy and as you can see Maddie the doll thoroughly enjoyed it!
For Hailey's Birthday I got her an American Girl Doll Cookbook called Tiny Treats. It has the cutest ideas for all you American Girl Mothers out there. I found it on ebay new for $2. Anyway yesterday they made "donuts". You take cheerios and dip them in powdered sugar or chocolate. It was fun and easy and as you can see Maddie the doll thoroughly enjoyed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cute idea! I loved Hailey's thank you note...I can't believe she wrote it herself!!
That is so cute...tiny donuts, who would have thought! :)
Post a Comment