Sunday, March 15, 2009

Be Careful What You Wish For

So if you read my post below you will see that I thought being sick and in bed for the day would be nice. Yeah...I guess being in bed for the day might have been but yesterday sick was the last thing I wanted to be! It was AWFUL. I was throwing up and had the other too. So gross. At one point last night I was laying on the bathroom floor and couldn't get up because I kept feeling like I would pass out. I literally spent the day in bed watching Lifetime movies in between running to the bathroom. (Have you ever noticed the producers of Lifetime must be man-haters? It seems every episode is about some awful thing some man has done. Yet its so fascinating I can't turn away.) Anyway today I feel way better but so weak I can't even take a shower yet. And Scott is feeling sick. This is not good.....
Hailey declared, "Me and Avery are the only ones in our whole family who haven't gotten sick. And I hope I don't get it!" Me too Hailey!!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

I hope you feel better and the rest don't get it...

Anonymous said...

Bummer! I hope you feel better too. Are you still planning on coming tomorrow?

Anonymous said...

I hope we avoided the flu(maybe the flu shot is working) but I am feeling sorry for you guys. It is going around because I had some good friends get it while they were in Hawaii a few weeks ago. Melanie

Moon Dance Ranch said...

Flu shots! Sorry you are so sick. Hope you feel better soon. Where does all this flu come from? Glad u weren't sick at Disney :)

Andrea said...

Hope you feel better and hope no one else gets it! Does not sound fun.

The Rogel Family said...

Oh man, Abby, so so sorry, hoping we see you tomorrow. Let me know if you need anything.

Amber and Nala said...

Hope everyone is feeling healthy again! :)