
So yesterday I turned 34 which is a little scary because it is so close to 35 which seriously sounds so old to me. Where did the time go? Anyway it was a great day. It started out really normal- the "request-a-thon" (more hot chocolate please, I want some cereal, I need a wash cloth, Hold me! etc. etc.) started around 7 from the 3 girlies. Then we headed over to my friend Jackie's for a playdate. I then invited Hannah- the girl's friend to come over for the afternoon. I thought it would be good since I was meeting with Andie and then they would stay busier. Well I got home and Scott was there looking a little dissapointed. He had planned for Hailey to go to McKenna's and Karis to go to Ezri's and Avery to nap and us to spend the afternoon together. I quickly called Jackie and Scott took Hannah to her Dad's work, and the girls to their friends. I called Andie and cancelled our meeting and she graciously understood.
It was great! Before the girls left Scott made me a grilled panini. Then the girls sang to me and gave me my gifts. It was so cute-when we were at the beach they both saw these necklaces that they thought I would just love. They remind me of something I would have bought at Church Camp in junior high. The girls wrapped them up and were so excited to give them to me, telling me I would just love them. It was so sweet. I am wearing both at once and I do love them! Then Avery gave me Gilmore Girls season 3. How did she know?! (Andrea you can now borrow them since I have borrowed 1 & 2 from you!) And Scott gave me a new lens which is why the photo of Hailey is up. Had to try it out today.
Scott and I had a great afternoon together. I took a long bath and then he rented a movie for us to watch. Then when Avery got up we went to dinner and then to small group where we met the girls. Thanks Honey for making my Birthday so special. I loved it and I love you!! And Karis informed me as I was going to bed, "You don't even look like you turned 84!" Good to know....
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby!
Happy Birthday Abby! I didn't even know, sounds like a wonderful time and how special. I wouldn't even know you were 34!
Happy Birthday!!!
i am so glad you had such a fun day! i might need to borrow the gilmore girls from you.
Happy belated Birthday Abby! That's cool you are moving to Yakima. It is definitely nice to be close to family! :)
Post a Comment