Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm Back!



Sorry for the long absence from blogging. We were on a family vacation at the beach which will be blogged about later. But for now.....news in Hoeferburg.....do you notice anything different about these two girls?! I'll give you a hint....Karis found out how to go flying off the front of a bike and something happened to Hailey that I really wasn't prepared for.....thought this wouldn't happen for a couple more years!! I'll leave the guessing to you.....maybe if you leave a comment you could be the winner!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lost tooth?! i can't believe it. i sure hope the tooth fairy came for her. have you seen how you can take something like an altoid tin and cutsy it up for her tooth fairy box? if you haven't, let me know and i'll try to find you a link. so what do i win?

and, yes, we in blogging land sure missed you this week! can't wait to hear about the vacation.

Becky said...

Welcome back. Hailey lost a tooth! And Karis scrapped her nose/face-poor thing.

Rachelle said...

I can't believe Hailey is big enough to lose a tooth!!!!! And poor Karis, looks like it hurt.

Amber and Nala said...

Oh...poor Karis...that looks painful! How exciting for Hailey to lose her first tooth! Glad you guys are back...my blogging has really slowed down since you have been gone. :)

Andrea said...

Good to have the blog back! I have heard that the tooth fairy is very generous these days. I'm curious what she's running in Hoeferburg.