Sunday, August 31, 2008

Out Of Service


So this is what happens when a cell phone meets up with Scott and the lawn mower! So if you are trying to reach us please call our home phone. We hope to get a new cell phone tomorrow. And if I normally call you on our cell that would mean I have now lost all numbers so could you please e-mail me your number. One of the dangers of technology.....I don't write anything down....and now it is all goooonnnneee!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm sorry that your cell phone met with Scott and the lawn mower but I got a huge laugh out of that!! We missed you guys at the party...hope to see you soon!! Lots of love, your SIL

foxmulder said...

Aw, sorry about your phone and that we missed each other this weekend! Were you at least able to salvage the SIM card? If you did you might have all your contacts on it. Oh and did you get a pic of EPD at the front of the parade with the horse with no rider in honor of Nelson? We saw it go by but we weren't able to get a pic. Vickie was bummed!