Saturday, August 23, 2008

Alex's August Update



We got our update yesterday of Alex. Isn't he so cute?! I copied and pasted what they said about him this month. He sounds a bit like Avery to us!! What a pair they will be!


Alex is doing a great job of walking and getting around wherever he needs to go. His volunteer has even been taking him for walks outside, and Alex does great walking on the uneven terrain. It is also great practice for him, as it gives him more confidence in other situations as well. It is also a lot of fun for Alex to have the opportunity to be outside and see the world from a different perspective!

Alex is very good at playing by himself, although he would much rather play with others, especially his volunteer. Alex is very ticklish, and has a great giggle when someone lifts him in the air and tickles him. In general, Alex is a very active little boy, but when he is tired, he gets very cuddly and he loves snuggling up with his volunteer!

Weight: 20 lbs 6 oz
Height: 32 inches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a doll!!

Becky said...

He is cute and I like how they pose him for the pictures.

Monica said...

It's so exciting to read about your adoption journey. I have been teaching classes for the last year on adopting kids with special needs. I get to meet so many wonderful people who have big hearts just like you guys! Also, thanks for the comment on my blog. I ended up removing him from my friends. I like your conversation tips though, and may use them when I see him at our college reunion in October.

Jen said...

He is so adorable!! That must be so exciting for you guys to get those updates.