
This is the effect our girls have on single, childless men. Hilarious. Deer in the headlights look.
Bob is a great friend of Scott's from long ago. (He was his basketball coach in high school!)We get to see him about once a year so it is always a treat. The girls love him. Avery especially as you can tell. So anyone who had tried to hold her in the last 2 years and has gotten this response- don't worry- you are not alone. She just doesn't like to be held by anyone but MOMMY!! Actually the funny thing is Avery did love him for the most part. She would run up and hug him when the older girls would. I was quite surprised.
We went to dinner at the Pasta Company with him and sat outside. It was yummy and being outside was even better. The girls could walk around and not disturb anyone's dining experience. Then we came home and had cherry pie that I made earlier and for breakfast I made Bob cinnamon rolls. He was thrilled.
2 comments:
how fun! poor little avery. that was probably me when i was that age, right?
Hahahahaaa. That last shot cracked me up! I could read that look on his face, "Uh, what do I do?" ;) So great!
Post a Comment