

So Emmett came over for Craft Day. Since he is 16 months I decided to make it a little less structured. We had free exploration with paint and water outside. I am a little worried about the large spots of paint on the driveway but I am hoping eventually they will come off. We painted with colored ice cubes and then watched them melt in the water table. Of course Emmett had to get in the water table to fully enjoy the experience. Then they stepped in paint and ran across paper...but Emmett had to sit in the paint too! Then the girls and Emmett all went a little crazy painting themselves. By the end I got out their little pool and filled it with baby soap and water and they all got in. I have a cute pic but they are all naked so I didn't post it! Check out my sister Hannah's Blog if you want to see some even better pictures!! Thanks for coming Emmett...you made it a very memorable craft day!! (I got a little taste of what having a boy is like.....)
1 comment:
we had a fabulous time and i hope scott didn't mind the driveway mess!
Post a Comment