
So we just got back from a little trip to the beach- well a big trip for us. It was so great and I must say I am a little down now that we are back. Vacations are so fun and they always go so quickly. The trip had many highlights but I would say the one that outshines them all is Rachael came with us!! Can I just say having an extra adult especially one who adores the girls makes traveling so much easier?!!! Three adults- Three kids- works great for walks on the beach, eating, swimming, everything!! Thanks Rach!!
Another highlight was Hailey learned to really swim. Not just a little ways but across the whole pool!! Thanks to Rachael that is. The pools were so nice and so warm that even though the weather was chilly we could still play and play in the pool!
And the biggest highlight for Scott and Me was I planned a little surprise get-away for the two of us. We haven't been away from the girls for almost 2 and a half years! In fact of the 5 total nights we have been away from them Rachael watched them each time! Anyway we left late in the afternoon- had a nice dinner- stayed at a different hotel- walked along the beach by ourselves- had a nice breakfast and came back. It was great!! OK more posts to come....
2 comments:
I heard about the swimming...way to go Hailey!
Sounds like a great time
Post a Comment