


One of the supposed to be highlights was the Tillamook Cheese Factory. We went last year as you can see and Avery did enjoy it better this time. However we learned not to go on the weekend. The lines for ice cream were so, so long. But the girls still had a great time and everyone enjoyed the scrumptious ice cream! Check out the van picture. I was so impressed that Rach could change a diaper on her lap in a cramped van! Also check out the picture of Karis behind the blue rail where it specifically says not to go. I must say Rachael was very impressed by our strict and in control parenting. Our girls are scared to death to defy us. Believe me there is no acting up around here! In fact I think she was taking lots of notes for when she is a parent someday. And just to clarify- our girls aren't scared of us at all. In fact we were laughing about the "empty threats" we make. And wondering why we do but then realized- it makes us at least feel like we are in charge. :) Thankfully we had Rach on this trip to laugh out loud when we would come up with something and then say something like, "Yeah right...that's going to happen."
3 comments:
Rachael definitely says it like it is! Mmmm...Tillamook ice cream!
Now I am craving Black Licorice Ice cream. Funny when I saw the title I thought I wonder if she will include last year's pic...
I love that place! What a great vacation. Did you guys eat squeaky cheese? ;)
Post a Comment