Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't Pass Up These Deals


Unless you never get sick. OK I have many things to blog about from my wonderful weekend away but the most important right now is the Rite Aid Deals. I got all of this...yes all of this....for FREE. That is right....$150 worth of medicine for free. All you have to do is go to Rite Aid and buy all the free stuff- it is labeled throughout the store but mostly in the medicine department. Also the chapstick/lip stuff. Then go home and register at Rite Aid, enter your receipt info and they will send you a check for the amount. Now since we were in OR we didn't have to pay tax so if you live elsewhere you will have to pay tax but that is it. NO labels to cut, nothing to mail, nothing. I do Rite Aid deals every month but this is by far the best. Now you will only get $75 worth free about because I did it twice. I have a secret conspirator who allows me to use her address so I can send her a rebate too enabling me to get double the products. She isn't into saving money...it is good to have friends like that so you can save more!
So we (My mom and Becky) went to Portland for the Woman of Faith Conference. I have never been and I LOVED it!! I can't wait to go again. Amazing music, worship, and speakers. I was never bored and that says something because many speakers bore me. They were so good and I learned so much and was so encouraged. It was great!! We also did a lot of shopping which of course was fun too! And of course we stopped at Rite Aid. After that we went to Safeway where you could get Ken's Dressing for 99 cents. A limit of 3 though. Well between my mom, Becky, and me we got about 100. We just kept doing separate transactions. Rachael was mortified. But hey- we got a lot of cheap dressing that is normally $4.19!! I saved around $63 on dressing and all the Rite Aid deals more than made up for my new pair of Seven Jeans! OH and another bonus of the weekend was we got to go to WOF for free and be in a suite! Someone donated it to Rachael's church and since we were signed up with them we got to go too!! And my sil Deb was just down the hall in another suite so we got to hang out with her too!
Scott and the girls had a great weekend too. Lots of friends over and football watching for the guys. It was great to get away but I was also glad to be home. There is nothing like getting refreshed and then coming back to your family!! Now go get the Rite Aid deals....
Oh and I almost forgot to give a shout out to the two wonderful woman at Rite Aid in Canby on Sunday morning. They were very patient with us getting all the deals (5 transactions in all) and they even helped us find the right products! And they were amused by us which was nice. I gave them my blog address and told them I would say hi. So Hi Nice Rite Aid Ladies!! (I am terrible with names and can't remember yours....sooo sorry...) (Unlike the lady in the Safeway line who actually told me she was not amused. I felt kind of bad she had to wait so long and apparently so did she.)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love getting tax free great deals.

Anonymous said...

rachael left me a message on sunday morning detailing the safeway and riteaid purchases. we may have to go to riteaid tomorrow. hopefully becky didn't already use my address!