Karis: How does God get babies into Mommy's Tummys?
Hailey: He has little boxes of them in heaven and He just chooses one and puts it in.
Karis: OHHH....
Another day:
Karis: I am telling God I only want to adopt babies because I am scared it will hurt when they get out. (Breaks into hysterical sobs.) Mom....please tell God I never want to be "prignant".....
Me: You don't need to worry about that right now Karis. A baby can't just get in your tummy.
Karis: Well how does it then?
Me: You have to be married and God puts it in.
Karis: Well how does He heal your "pagina" after it comes out then?
Me: He just does.....
Karis: (still sobbing)
Me: Trying frantically to change the subject: Let's go play Cinderella......
Karis: OK.....and will I look like her more when I am older than now?
Me: Maybe.....
Karis: How will I turn into her?
Me: SCOTT....Your turn......
3 comments:
Too funny! I love the little boxes idea. ;)
When Ella starts asking where babies come from I am sending her to Hailey.
i hope you are writing these down somewhere for them to read when they are older...in case you aren't blogging anymore.
Post a Comment