Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Our Little Guy!





Seriously could he be any cuter? We got our October update and Alex is doing great. Scott was thrilled to hear he loves to play catch with balls! He is also very friendly and hugs everyone. We are still in pre-ISBER which is very disappointing. Basically we aren't even to the first long step. We know God is in control and that Alex will come home. It is just a really long wait. Please keep praying that things would speed up. Hailey said, "He looks different". I said sadly, "It's because he's growing up." (Sad that he's growing up without us.) But we are so glad he is happy and well!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! (Fits well into our family :) )

Amber and Nala said...

He definitely looks very happy...I love his smile!

Becky said...

I thought he looked different too. It looks like he has more hair in this picture. We hope this process will speed up!

Andrea said...

He is so cute! We're praying for him to come home quickly.

Heidi C said...

What an adorable little guy. I'm so happy he will have you and Scott as his mommy and daddy!