We for some reason thought 5 girls 5 and under in the tub was a good idea. As you can see the ladies disagreed!
I really wanted to get a photo of all 5 in their matching shoes but that didn't work. Here are 4 of them but as you can see no one but Karis thought a photo was a good idea!
So my good friend Julia from Portland came to visit. Julia and I go way back to before I was even married! We taught together at Kinnaman and we had many good and exciting times! Now our lives are different in that we both have little girls and are no longer teaching. It was so fun to spend time with her again and her 18 month old twin daughters: Penelope and Daphne. Aren't they adorable?! I can't imagine having 2 toddlers at once- in the same exact stage. Wow....Julia..I am impressed!! She is doing and amazing job and she is so calm and cool the whole time. The girls are so great....lots of personality and energy. Another great thing is Julia is as obsessed with sleep as I am. She brought noise makers and even dark sheets to cover up windows. And her girls nap as long as Avery so that was fabulous. We even got a chance to sit on the couch and talk! Thanks for coming Julia....wish it could have been longer.....it was so fun to get to know "The Ladies"!!
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I used to think that twins would be so much fun. I'm sure they are, but not I can't imagine it!
Looks like fun! My sis has twins and it is a lot of work. They're adorable though!
Sounds like a great time. I bet these girls had a good time together.
I know those ladies! Aren't they fun? I heard your girls held their own in the cute department!
Abby we really had a great time!!!Thanks so much for having us. I wish we could have gotten them all in a picture together.
Post a Comment