OK - I think for this tag I am supposed to list 6 random things about me.
1. I don't eat processed meat. I can't stand lunch meat or those pressed chicken breasts or frozen chicken strips. Yucky. I only eat meat if I saw how it was prepared or know it is real meat.
2. I am really into Avery's nap. I plan my life including our vacations around it. I could never let her go 2 days in a row without a good nap.
3. I still cry over Hailey being at school all day but at this point wouldn't even consider home-schooling her.
4. I almost get sick over spending more money on food than I planned. Like if I forgot my coupons at home or something. Yet I don't bat an eye spending money on certain brands of clothes.
5. I rarely if ever do yard work. I hate it and I am terrible at it.
6. I worry excessively that something bad will happen to Scott or the girls or someone I love. I am getting better at this but I still do it.
OK I tag the locals: Cori, Steph, Crissy, Gemma, Kelly, and Nala's Mom
2 comments:
Thanks for playing!
Come on you know you secretly love that processed meat, espeically sausage!
Post a Comment