Sunday, December 14, 2008

What A Difference A Year Makes




So last year taking Christmas photos of the girls was not easy.....If you don't remember click on the two links to see how hard I tried. Well this year I got these in about 5 minutes!! I love the top one and can't believe I have three smiling girls looking at the camera. Never thought I'd see the day! Then we had to have one with their new fancy coats from Gamma. It was 9 degrees outside which is why they look quite frigid!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great picture! I still can't get a good one of mine!

Jen said...

Adorable pictures! The first one is soo great. I have such a hard time with my three too. It's a miracle when they're all looking and smiling at the same time!!

Amber and Nala said...

I LOVE the top picture too...it is so good!

Strauss House said...

So cute! The look adorable in their coats too.

Nancy said...

You could dress those girls in rags and they would still be adorable!! I love both photos, Abby, they are precious.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Becky said...

Very cute pictures!