Picture #2 Too much space between Hailey & Avery
Picture #3 I love my new home- Gracie
Picture #4 Our parents are crazy
So I thought it would be cute to get a picture of the girls and the dog.....after about 50 shots these are the very best....what do you all think? Would any work for the photo cards or should I start over? The problem with starting over is I doubt they will get any better. As we were attempting this this morning Scott says, "Do we have to have all the girls in it?" Hello! Yes we have to have all of our children in our family Christmas photo we send to people we never see!! So please vote on your favorite.......
10 comments:
I think they capture your family perfectly!
I like Avery's tongue - it's cute.
Start over!
Just kidding, go for the last one
What a darling shirt Karis has on, I just noticed this? Where ever did you get such a shirt?
I love them all, Abby and I love reading your blogs. I miss seeing you and your family. Melanie
I think there should be more pictures of me.
Oh man, every time I read your blog it makes me smile (or laugh!). My vote is for #3 with Gracie. Maybe you could crop Scott's arm out?
The last one is the best !!!
The last one is the best !!!
The last one is the best !!!
Post a Comment