Today we had a Cousins Craft Day. The first in quite awhile because we are so busy. We seriously have something everyday of the week except Fridays so since Hailey is home for Spring Break I thought we should craft with the cousins. It was a little challenging coming up with a craft good for an 18 month old to a 6 year old so I decided to just have a theme- Easter Eggs and then a variety of mediums to work with. So I cut out big, medium, and small eggs. The kids used glitter glue, paint, colored tissue/glue, and stickers. We also made flowers with coffee filters- just put colored water in bowls and use medicine droppers to drop on- the colors all mesh together really cool. Then you scrunch it up and up a pipe cleaner on to look like a stem. All in all it turned out great- the kids had a fun time although some of the adults weren't as into the messiness. I won't mention any names of course.

Another fun thing this week was I let the girls play with cornmeal outside of course. They had a wonderful time using it like sand and spreading it all over the dog. Poor Gracie- she always gets the worst of these projects.
And a quote of the day from Scott. I overheard someone in the airport declare: She wears the pants in that family. So I looked at Scott and said: Who wears the pants in our family? And he said: We both wear one leg each. Just reason number 1 million and 1 that I married this man! :)Sorry about all the spaces- I messed with this 3 times and finally said forget it.
3 comments:
Just so everyone knows, I am the one that doesn't love the mess. Don't worry, we only have a small blue spot on Emmett's undershirt! We had a great time nonetheless.
That top picture of the girls is fantastic! :) They are so cute! I bet Gracie enjoyed every minute of the cornmeal bath! ;)
Amber
Thanks for having us we did have a blast!
Post a Comment