Do any of you have a link or know where I can get some cute bird stuff for digital scrapping/photoshop? I am trying to prepare some cute stuff for Avery's 2nd Birthday. I don't care if it is free or not- I just don't do very well at searching and finding stuff...just thought if someone saw something you could let me know. Thanks!!!
2 comments:
Have you tried www.twopeasinabucket.com? I searched "bird" and a ton of stuff came up.
No Birdie insite, but it sure sounds cute. Can I get your cin. roll recipe, or is it a family secret???
P.S. Hailey is going to do great in Kindergarten! She has a fantastic teacher and more importantly great parents at home! :) Full day is a LONG day, I agree. I'm going to have such a hard time sending Faith in another year. It's amazing how much things have changed, since we were in Kindergarten.
Post a Comment