So when Hailey signed up for soccer this season Karis declared she wanted to also. Well today was her first day of "Tiny Tots Soccer". She was very solemn the whole time. Those of you who know her well know the look I am talking about. Her eyes get really big and her bottom lip sticks out and she just stares. (If you enlarge the pics you may be able to tell.) Anyway she participated the whole time and I really liked the class. The coach taught them quite a bit. But Karis declared she didn't want to go back. And when Karis decides something there is NO changing her mind. I asked her why she didn't like it and she said, "It was just a 'bery' hard game Mom." So after debating in my mind over and over and talking with Scott who said, "She's three-she doesn't have to play soccer just because she thought she wanted to." And after making sure I could get our money back we are withdrawing her. However we are signing her up for a dance class- I think she is more of a dancer at heart than a soccer girl anyway....
5 comments:
I agree, she does seem like the dancing kind of girl.
Yes, Miss Karis does seem to have the spirit of a dancer. Hailey on the other hand I can see doing great in soccer. That'll be neat for them to have their own special thing! After her sticker collage, maybe Avery will take to art! :)
Just like Ella, now she will enjoy her present even more-I hope:)
At least she tried it! I think I know the instructor...he works at the pool. :)
Dancing is a much more creative sport so I'm sure it will suit her well. I've missed reading the blog, glad to be back and catch up on what's happening in Hoeferburg.
Post a Comment