Thursday, June 12, 2008

Avery


Here she is eating breakfast. Love her little eyelashes and of course she had to wear the sunglasses and feed "bebe" at the same time. My little sleeper hasn't been sleeping as well.....waking up around 6 and only napping for an hour or so. This is the child who I used to wake up after 3 and half hours so short naps make for a crabby, crabby girl. I took her to the dr. today and was actually hoping it was an ear infection to explain the behavior....but no just a cold. I am really, really hoping she gets back to her normal sleeping because her personality is what should I say....intense.....and even more so when she is tired. And I realize more and more that Hailey and Karis were really easy babies/toddlers. But there I go comparing again....I know I'm not supposed to do that. They are all unique!

1 comment:

Amber and Nala said...

I LOVE the glasses...the pictures are adorable!