Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Garage Sale


I almost forgot to blog about our garage sale. It went pretty well but I am thinking next time we need to do it with someone in town. We had a good amount of people but we weren't busy like I have been at other yard sales. We made almost $300 which is pretty good until I heard about others....
The girls had their own little booth and made several dollars plus they had a great time!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Does Avery not have a toy fund? So will they be selling lemonade too?

Jen said...

I think $300 is a very respectable amount!! Our kids had their own lemonade/cookie/muffin stand and did really well. It was pretty funny when someone asked what they were saving for and my niece says, "to go shopping". :)

Anonymous said...

do they really need a toy fund?!