Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Favorite Quote

So I am totally into a show I thought I would NEVER be into. And it is sooooo much funnier than I ever realized. I joined Netflix just to get it for the next 2 weeks and watch as much as I can. They have a free trial. I won't say the show but if you can guess from my new favorite quote you win. "Sometimes evil drives a mini-van".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

desperate housewives?? what do i win?

Mary Lou said...

Definitely Desparate Housewives said by Mr. Shaw!

Jillian Weiss said...

Haven't seen DHW's, but I like this quote;

"Just because I rock, doesn't mean I'm made of stone."

Chloe would LOVE a princess bathing suit. If she read your blog she would be sooo envious of Karis' bathing suit.

Jillian Weiss said...

Another quote I like, for me this would be directed at John;

"I'd rather do nothing with you than something with anyone else."

Not that you were asking for others quotes, but there you go anyhow:)

Andrea said...

I'm shocked! But I also secretly enjoy it.

Abby said...

I love the addition of quotes Jillian!! Thanks. And yes I know...shocking Andrea isn't it? Last night at girl's night some of the girls asked if I ever did anything bad and since I am spotless as a lamb ;) I said, "I am watching Desperate Housewives!"

Ben said...

Im happy to report, I had no idea where that quote was from....