OK this just happened so I am still horrified....I hope this doesn't offend any of my readers- if you are easily grossed out quit reading now. So Avery pooped in the little toilet again! So I ran to get her some M&Ms. (My faithful readers know I am not really into bribery for toilet training or little toilets- Avery however has convinced me to rewrite many of my parenting philosophies.) Anyway the girls and I were running around screaming happily that she pooped in the toilet and Gracie was......well all I can say is she found it exciting too.....in her own disgusting doggie way.....and she better never kiss me or the girls again!! I will leave it to your imagination what she did.......Hailey was gagging and practically crying as she yelled, "Gracie....GROSS....outside!! Go wash your mouth off!"
Just another day in the Life in Hoeferburg.....
3 comments:
i don't think that's as bad as what tucker used to eat...
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh my goodness, that's soooo gross!!!! I mean, we all have some of those stories to share though. Ahhh, what a good laugh. Thanks Abby! Save that one for when she needs a good embarassing!
Oh Gracie... definitely don't want your puppy kisses for a while! GROSS!
Post a Comment