Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Stuff


I really, really should be packing since Hailey, my mom, and I are going to LA tomorrow!! We are going to the American Girl Doll store.....it looks really fun. Although I will be leaving Avery for the first time overnight and for 4 nights!! Scott will be with her so I know she will be fine but it is kind of sad. Karis will be fine too but may be a little sad especially about missing Hailey. But her time is coming....Gamma has promised that each girl gets to go to the store before she goes to Kindergarten! (Just another reason I purposely had 3 girls...so I could go 3 times. Haha Becky and Hannah!)
Someone sent me this pic of Alex-Josiah. Looks like we will have to buy one of these cars. Apparently he cries when he has to get out of it. And he likes Kool-Aid. Obviously he will fit right in!!
Several of my e-burg friends have started blogging. What a thrill! I am going to set up their links sometime. Cori was over today and is a new blogger. I was explaining to her how as a blogger you start to think about life differently- thinking about all the things you should post and say.
Avery smeared sour cream all over her arms at lunch. Hailey said she thought it was sunscreen. And speaking of Aves she is back to her long naps and much sweeter personality. Thank you God....
And Hailey informed me she wished I went to work and Daddy stayed home. Nice....
I wonder if Scott could keep up on the blog though.....
OK off for now.....much to do!! We won't be back until Tuesday but I will post lots of pictures next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute picture! emmett will be happy to share his car whenever Alex comes over to play!
hope you have a fun trip! and try not to get lost...(i'm a little worried about you and mom doing this on your own.)
btw, some of your colorful fonts were a little difficult to read.

Becky said...

Precious picture. I think we will be buying one too!

Becky said...

also blog spot has a new way to list your blog that is much better than the "create a list" option. I just changed to this, if you need help let me know.

Andrea said...

Have fun on your trip!! I can't wait to see pics.