The answer to this is probably really obvious but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know how to figure out the actual size of photos in a collage? I have a 12 by 12 sheet and I want to make sure the photos I am putting on are like 3 by 3 or 4 by 5- unusual sizes for a scrapbook page. Can any of you give me some simple step by step instructions? If so I would very much appreciate it!!
2 comments:
First off, make sure you are putting each of your photos on a separate layer, you can check the size of each photo by clicking on the photo, then click on Image in the menu bar, click on resize then image size, you can see your photo size and resolution there. Just be sure your base or background layer is the same RESOLUTION is the same as your photos. You can change the resolution of your base image or your photos, but they all should be the same. If you are going to change your photo size be sure the boxes Constrain Proportions and Resample image are both checked.The box next to this should be set to Bicubic. I hope this helps
Gary
gary@ponder-inc.com
i'm not so great at explaining things, but it sounds like you got some advice already. did it work?
Post a Comment