
OK those of you who read my blog frequently (and I know there are millions of you) know that this is the 3rd post featuring Karis and her new swimming suit. The first one was too small and left little welts on her- I am not kidding- the 2nd one she never even got to wear in water but the monkey decal started to peel off- that will be returned- and now here is the 3rd....and the most appropriate I might add. As soon as she saw one with princesses she was sold. In fact the bottom says, "Happiness is being a princess". Which led her to ask..." How old will I be when I turn into Cinderella- an adult?" Anyway she loves it so much she wore it to the Children's Museum today. Well it was a whopping 60 degrees out so I can see why she felt the need to go in a swimming suit!
1 comment:
oh that karis!
Post a Comment