





That's right- the girls in this family beat out the boys by a long shot and they added to their score today because Josh and Katie had their Baby Girl!! She was born around 6:30 this morning and she is just the cutest!!! This baby is special (as all babies are) but she truly is a miracle. I don't know if you remember but I asked for prayers for Katie months ago when she was pregnant with her because she was suffering from hyperemisis. A horrible condition in which the pregnant mother throws up sometimes hundreds of times a day. Katie was on an IV and supplemental nutrition for a lot of the pregnancy. But she did start to feel much better the last couple of months. Katie went through this also when she was pregnant with Sadie so I admire her so much for being willing to go through it again to bring another little life into the world. She is one brave woman! And she came through it like a champ. And while I'm on the subject of Katie can I just say that she is the best sister-in-law I could ever ask for?! She is so sweet, has a great attitude, always helps out, and is just plain fun to be with!
Anyway here is the new baby girl. Oh and you might be wondering what her name is...well so are we! I will let you know when I know which will be before they leave the hospital Josh said. Apparently they have so many options on their list they can't quite narrow it down. Welcome little one....another niece...I am so thrilled. Oh and she weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces!!! Just goes to show you what prayer can do- the fact that she weighed that much when Katie wasn't even able to swallow liquid for many months is such a testament to our God.
Thanks for letting us share in meeting her this morning Josh and Katie. The girls loved getting to hold her and keep talking about how cute she is! We love all four of you!!!
5 comments:
Cute Cute Cute. Josh is such a proud daddy-you can see it in his face!
Congratulations on another baby girl! She is really cute Abby. It is amazing how the Lord brought her here so healthy with what Katie struggled through. Praise Him!!!!
What an adorable family!! She is precious.
Hi Abby, Scott and girls. This is Aunt Nancy, just back from England and Wales. They eat "pudding" which is dessert, every day, if my trip is any indication. I would be buying my clothes from Toby the Tentmaker if I lived there! (I almost buy my clothes there now!) Anyway, I wanted to comment on the sunscreen. I have very fair skin but not "skin cancer" type of skin. BUT, I've had it twice. So please, young mothers, use sunscreen all the time! And especially on top of ears, inside the outer part of ears (not inside the canal), and most especially, the nose. Get a thicker type of cream for these places. I've been to several dermatologists in my later years and they have all said, "Your skin isn't the kind that usually gets skin cancer." Well, WRONG, I've had it twice and I'm watching another spot right now. Abby, I've added you to my Blahg link list, hope you don't mind. I love seeing the photos and reading about your lovely family. Love to all, Nancy
So cute! Tell them congrats. I remember seeing Katie during her first pregnancy and the IV - she is very brave for enduring it again, but I'm sure it was worth it.
Post a Comment