
This was one of those parenting dilemmas.
A: Let the girls put mud and rocks in the water table because they were oh so happy and oh so entertained. Think about the mess later.
B: Say no to the mud and have clean but bored girls.
As you can see I chose A. Four happy but muddy girls resulted. And Scott came home and cleaned up most of the mess. I think he would have preferred choice B. Don't know that we will do that again anytime soon as I really wasn't thinking about how dirty mud that close to the house really is. Especially considering they needed to go in the house to go potty, get drinks, etc. etc. But hey...they weren't bored!
2 comments:
Hurray! I would have voted for option 1, too! These are the days they will remember...
I am just glad it was you and not me!!
Post a Comment