Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Benefits of Having This Child Home!


OK I don't know what it is but Karis has reverted back to acting like she did when she was 2 1/2- to around 3. Totally impulsive, no attention span, into everything and to be completely honest driving me a little nuts!! Like today in the course of an hour she drew all over herself with permanent black ink, spread pictures all over that I had neatly stacked, and turned on the bathroom water for Avery and then put her clothes in it, and spread toothpaste and soap on the counter!! When Hailey is home she always reports these things to me before they get too bad. Now any second I am say cleaning or fixing a meal or folding laundry and not paying total attention to Karis she does these things and leads Avery in the fun!! I miss my little rule-follower/reporter!! Plus she kept Karis entertained so well that Karis didn't have time to think up all these things. I can tell however Karis is enjoying her new sense of freedom!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe the thinks karis thinks of to do! what a little stinker...

Becky said...

oh my goodness, what a gal