Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy First Birthday Gracie!


Gracie turned one the day after Avery turned two. We didn't go all out and have a party but the girls did each pick out and wrap a present. And we sang to her. I think she enjoyed the attention! A cute thing is Hailey now sleeps with Gracie- in her bed!! The girls love having her in their room and I can sleep much better because she used to always wake me up in the middle of the night licking herself. It is so gross to listen to. EWWW.....slurp, slurp, slurp....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, it is annoying to hear a dog licking all night. now you know why i would put tucker outside when we lived together that one summer. annoying!

Levi and Stephanie Teasley said...

(Ezri wanted to send a note back to Karis)

Karis,
Thanks for inviting me to your house. It's kind of cool at your house! I love my friend! Can you come play with me next week?
Love, Ezri

Amber and Nala said...

Happy Birthday Gracie! That is so cool that you get to sleep with Hailey!

Puppy kisses,

Nala