Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pinkalicious!




So we got some new books from the book fair at Hailey's school. A favorite is Pinkalicious! The girls love the story. In the story the little girl eats pink cupcakes and turns pink. So of course Karis wanted to try it out. So we made pink cupcakes. As Karis was eating it she said with a worried look, "I need to go look and see if I turn pink. Will I Mom?" I don't know...you are looking pretty pink to me.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like avery's face in that one!

Becky said...

Sounds like a cute story

Amber and Nala said...

Great faces...I will have to check out that book. It sounds fun! :)

Mary Lou said...

A favorite at our house as well although we have never baked pink cupcakes to find out if we really do turn pink!

AshlandFive said...

About the movie (Fireproof)...yes...all I can say is that everyone that we went with cried. It was so touching and shared the gospel in such a great and entertaining way. It made us really take stock in how we cultivate our marriage. Go see it!!!

Amber and Nala said...

Thanks for the welcome sign comment. :) How did it go Friday night? We missed you guys too...I bet the food was delicious!

Monica said...

Anya got that book from the library about a year ago...shortly thereafter, "pink" became her favorite color and remains to this day. When we get ice-cream, she wants the "pink" flavor.