Friday, September 5, 2008

Huge Savings Alert!

This is what a receipt using 26 coupons looks like!
OK Everyone there are some great deals to be had at Albertsons if you aren't opposed to gogurts, toaster strudel, fruit snacks, and granola bars. I just spent $33.37 and saved $81.31 on the above items. Really they only cost around $28 because I bought $5 worth of other stuff. Heres how:
Go to boodle and clip the coupons for the items you want. You can do up to 2 of each.
Go to Fred Meyer and get the save $4 coupon out of their flyer for General Mills items and Nature Valley granola bars. I used 2.
Take them to Fred Meyer along with other coupons you have hopefully been clipping from the Sunday papers. I ended up using 26 coupons.
Go to Albertsons and make sure to buy in quantities of 10. Everytime you buy 10 you save an additional $5! Happy saving. With school starting I figured these were some great in the car breakfast items and lunch items!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

ok now I have to go to Albertson's today, I was going to wait till Monday as I did not know about the FM portion. So thanks for the extra tip.