Friday, September 12, 2008

Gabriel Visits!








So one of my bestest friends came to visit today- Heidi! She lives in Spokane and went to her in-laws in Yakima for the week and stopped at our house today. It was so fun to see her. She has a darling little boy- Gabriel. Isn't he so cute? The eyes, the cheeks- and he is so happy and fun to be with! The girls adored him- especially Karis. We tried to get a good photo of all 3 so I put the best up....umm...yeah....it was easier just to get him! And Heidi is pregnant with another little boy! Very exciting times for sure. Brian is in Iraq for another 2 months so pray for his safety and that the time goes quickly for all of them! I can't imagine having a 16 month old, being pregnant, and having my husband gone. Heidi- you are one amazing woman!! I love you Friend and thanks for spending the day with us!! Although it always makes me miss her more but with our Yakima connection we at least know we will get to see each other again soon!!
The other photos are of the girls- I have been practicing with my new lens. It is hard to get more than one child and it not be blurry for some reason. But I thought I would post some anyway because the girlies were so expressive.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! looks like his daddy.

Becky said...

Cute- Maybe it is just me but I see myself in that picture of Avery with just Gabriel.

Heidi C said...

YAY! We made the Hoefer Blog! :) That's a sign we're moving up in the world for sure! Abby we had a great time with you and your sweet girlies. Thanks for having us there and the great lunch and for changing gabriel's diaper... YOU are amazing too! I love you so much friend!