Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Homework!


Here is Hailey doing her first homework assignment. She had to choose something that started with the letter A and cut it out and write what it was. She chose an "American Girl Doll". Big surprise. Then for B she chose a "Bitty Baby". Wonder what C will be....
On a side note I am amazed at what she is learning. We went to Open House and she is literally doing some of the exact same stuff I did when I taught First Grade!! I guess that is the benefit of all day Kindergarten! She is doing tons of pre-literacy activities and math stuff too. I am very pleased with her teacher and how well she controls the class but is still very kind and loving. She still loves school so that is nice. We went on a field trip today to the Fire Station so that was really fun. Plus I have been meeting her for lunch/recess some so that has been fun. It is nice to get to know her little classmates. She has a great little group of friends and they all seem to really like her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's fun to hear what she is doing in school! and what great writing skills she has. maybe she can be the teacher next time you come to visit...

Jen said...

So cute! I love their little handwriting and homework. It's a fun stage!

Amber and Nala said...

So neat! :)